Sponsors

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Anchorman 2 Starts Filming Next Year

I am so stinkin' excited. I just saw that Adam McKay, the writer and director of "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy" said he will start filming Anchorman 2 in February 2013. I am a HUGE Will Ferrell fan. He has to be one of my favorite actors ever. I love his sense of humor, he is just so funny. I know a lot of people do not like him, and that is fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but mine is, I LOVE WILL FERRELL.

I loved the first Anchorman, and every other movie Will Ferrell has ever been in. Stepbrothers was hilarious and so was Taladega Nights. I actually own all of those movies, along with the ice skating one, and watch them every now and then, and laugh my tail off.

I have been watching Ferrell since he was on Saturday Night Live and I loved him on that show! I think I love most of the comedians that got their start on SNL. That has got to be one of the funniest shows every. I really like how you can watch Best of SNL DVDs with your favorite comedian. Those are hilarious and my husband and I can sit and watch them for hours. Some of my favorite ones are Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler and Tommy Boy (what is his name, my mind has gone blank!).

Are you excited for the new "Anchorman" movie? What's your favorite Will Ferrell movie? I do not think I can pick a favorite, I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment