Sponsors

Monday, March 26, 2012

October Baby-I Really Want To See It

With all of the buzz about "October Baby" I really want to go see it. The problem... I am not a fan of movie theaters at all and I am not sure if I can make myself even take one step into one, no matter how much I want to see a movie. Their prices are beyond ridiculous and I can not see paying that much to watch a film or eat a bowl of popcorn. I also do not like to sit still for any length of time, so that is really a problem. Anyway, a few of my good friends loved the movie and I am sure that I would, too.

Have you heard of the movie? It's an independant film and pro-life. It's about a girl who finds out that her mom wanted to abort her, but then she decided to put her up for adoption instead.

The movie has done quite well, and I am really happy about that. I have heard that they plan on giving some of their profits to help pregnancy crisis centers.

I really hope that lots of people will see this film and that it can change their life. It seems that it could have the power to do that, and I really hope it does.

My opinion: I really wish that more people would consider adoption. I am sure the choice is hard, but there are so many people out there that would love to raise a child. Many people can not have children of their own, and having a child, or another child in their life could totally change it for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment