Sponsors

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tenacious D Is Coming Back

Oh my, will my husband ever be excited. Tenacious D is coming back. He has loved them from the time they came out. I really am not sure how he found them, but he did and he loves their comedy and their music. I have also been subjected to their music and honestly, I do find it quite funny, but I am not sure I would admit that to many people. They are really hilarious, but pretty raunchy, too.

They have released a new video, "To Be The Best" to kick off their upcoming album, "Rize of the Fenix" and their upcoming tour. I can not wait to tell my husband. I know he will be on the Internet searching for the video and laughing his tail off. And I am sure he will be one of the first in line to buy the new CD, which comes out on May 5.

I am not sure how many people actually like Jack Black's type of humor, but I do find him funny. I wish he would not be so nasty, though. It's almost embarrasing listening to his music or telling any of your friends about it. I guess that is kind of what makes it so funny, though.

I do think I am going to go watch the new Tenacious D video and see what it is all about. I am sure I will laugh, but I will never admit to watching it. I may even listen to the album, with my husband, no kids and in the privacy of my own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment