Sponsors

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dancing With The Stars Sends Home First Dancer

So, last night "Dancing With the Stars" sent home their first dancer. It is all over the news, all my friends are talking about it and I guess I am supposed to know all about it, but I don't.

Let me just start by saying, I can not believe this show is still on. And I have no idea why everyone is so enthralled with it. Maybe they just have more extra time than I do?! I am a reality TV show lover, but I have never been able to get into "Dancing With the Stars." When I admit that to my friends or people I work with, I get this strange stare, like I am an alien with three heads. Why is it so hard to beleive that I am not a DWTS fan. Really, people, I'm not, and guess what, I don't watch "The Bachelor" either. Maybe I will be exiled to an island far away, but honestly, I think I would enjoy that.

Well, the 55 year old tennis star Martnia Navritolova went home last night. She was obviously not the best dancing star. She said she was not happy to leave, but she was happy for the experience.

Maybe one night I will try to watch DWTS again and see if I can understand what all the rage is about. Or maybe I will have one of my DWTS friends explain it to me, but still, I just do not get it. I mean, the dancing is great, I am not saying it's not, and the costumes are gorgeous and I know the dancers work for hours and hours, but I really, really don't get it. Sorry to all you DWTS fans, I'm not judging, just sharing my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment