Sponsors

Friday, March 30, 2012

Powerball... I Want To Win It

I am loving all this talk about the Power Ball lottery. Honestly, I have never bought a lottery ticket before, but I am seriously thinking about buying one. It is now up to $640 million. Wow! What would I do with that much money. Oh boy, I could have a lot of fun, couldn't I? Let me tell you what I would do. First I would pay off my debt. Then I would buy a new house. Actually, I would need to have one built because I am pretty picky. I do not want anything too extravagant. Or maybe I would, who knows... I am dreaming here, might as well dream big. I would then buy a couple new cars. Oh, and I would definitely buy some new clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry, you know, a little bit of everything. I would also like to travel a little bit. I was born in Hawaii, I have been there a few times, but my family has not been there and they would all love to visit the area. We would go there and spend some time there. I would probably also buy a vacation house somewhere. I need to think on that one, though. It does not even have to be a house, heck, if I had a hut on the beach I would be happy. Oh gosh, I could go a little crazy with that much money.

I would love to help others with that money, too. I want to help the sick and hurt, and the wounded soldiers, people who do not expect a hand out, people who have been dealt a bad hand.

What would you do with that much money?

No comments:

Post a Comment