Sponsors

Friday, March 23, 2012

Wishful Thinking: Mega Millions

Wow! I just heard the Mega Millions lottery was at $290 million. What would I do with that much money? I will tell you in just a minute... This lottery is the 8th highest amount in history. And the drawing is tonight. I sure hope someone gets lucky and wins that money, and I really hope it is someone with a huge heart, someone who will help others and use the money for good. Of course winning that much money there is no reason you can't have some fun with some of it, but some of it should be used for good, too (that's my opinion, you are free to disagree).

What would I do with $290 million? I have just been sitting here thinking about it ever since I saw the amount on the news. First of all, I do not play the lottery, so I would never win that much, but I would surely take it if someone wanted to share :) Ok, now on to what I would do... First of all I would buy a new house, nothing extravagent, but something pretty nice. I want a pool and a hot tub, a tanning bed and a home gym. I will need a room where my daughter can practice gymnastics, a insulated room where my oldest son can practice his music, and my middle son just likes to work out so the home gym would be great for him. I would also buy a new car for my husband and I. I would also pay off some debt, yuck, I hate debt! Next I would start sharing. I have a mother in law who is sick with bone cancer. If you don't know, there is no cure, she has just been trying experimental treatments because that is pretty much all they can do now. I would spoil her rotten, take her where ever she wanted to go, buy her whatever she wanted. I would also find a cancer treatment center and do all I could to help. I would share all I could, while keeping enough to send my kids to college.

A girl can dream, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment