Sponsors

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mirror, Mirror, The New Snow White

The movie "Mirror Mirror" came out today. It is supposed to be a Snow White movie and from the previews, it looks pretty good. I really wanted to watch it, maybe not at the theaters (you all know my dislike of movie theaters). The critics are saying it may not be worth it.

The movie is supposed to be a more humorous version of the traditional Snow White. It is supposed to be a little more modern as well.

The critics are saying that it is basically the new Snow White with some new additions. Yeah, really?! That is what I thought it was. I do not think you could venture too far off of the story line and call it a Snow White story, could you?! Come on critics, we all know the story, but we still want to see the movie. Did the critics think this was going to be a whole new story? It can't be. It is not a new story. I love the Snow White story, and that is the main reason I wanted to see the movie (sometime, but not in the theater).

The movie is supposed to be told from the queen's perception (Julia Roberts) and has some amazing visual elements. I think it sounds pretty neat. Maybe I will make my way into theaters for this. Or maybe when the newness dies down I will be able to wait and see it when it comes to DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment