Sponsors

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Lucky One Coming To Theaters

Since I have this horrible relationship with the movie theaters, I am not sure I can make myself, but I may just have to go see "The Lucky One" book by Nicholas Sparks turned into a movie. I am a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks' books and I have really enjoyed all of his books that have been turned into movies, too. I have seen every one of them, though none in a theater. With “The Notebook” being my all-time favorite movie ever. I have also read all of his books. And loved every single one of them. He is a fantastic author and always tells a very good story. His romance novels are my favorite.

Since my husband is in the Army, I am always drawn to movies with soldiers, or ex-soldiers. This one is no exception. Many have been disappointing because the soldier part is so far off from being true, but since this us Nicholas Sparks I think I can overlook it. But I do have a little problem with the male lead. I am not a Zac Effron fan, at all. Cannot stand him actually. I am thinking this movie may help change that, though. I guess we shall see...

It has been a while since I read "The Lucky One". I think I want to pull it out and read it again. Maybe that will satisfy my need to see the movie in the theater.  I sure hope it does anyway, since I have no love for the theater and I do not want to be a hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment