Sponsors

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hcg Drops For Weight Loss??

So, on my never-ending quest for a weight loss miracle I decided to try HCG drops. I know, what was I thinking, you don't have to say it, I will. Sadly, I know what works to get the extra weight off. For me (and for you, too, I'm sure) it is eating a healthy diet and exercise. Hum... why is that so hard?! Well, for me it is because I love food and have no will power. But anyway, I decided to try the HCG drops. Here I am hoping for a miracle and then I read that I need to eat 1,000 calories a day and these drops will help me not feel hungry. Ok, easy enough, I guess, well, ummm... really. I can lose weight on my own eating 1,000 calories a day. I did decide to try the drops, though, to see if they did anything spectacular. I am here to answer that question, nope, they did not do anything for me.

I could not give it a full day on a 1,000 calorie diet, remember, I like food and I have no will power. And if you tell me I can not do something, guess what, I am going to do it. So, I decided to let a friend have the HCG drops and the 1,000 calorie diet. Want her results? You guessed it, the same as mine. Since my friend and I both want to lose some weight, we decided to be accountability partners. We are each aiming to eat less, and to eat healthier. We are also working out several times a week. We are not able to work out together because our work out times don't mesh, but we are working out nonetheless. I think the accountability partner is the secret. I really do not want to call her up and say, "I did not exercise today!" or "I had that big piece of chocolate cake!" I want to call her up and say, "I ran 3 miles!" or "I said no to a big bowl of ice cream that was calling my name."

My conclusion: Weight loss is not easy, it takes a lot of work and dedication. There are no miracle supplements out there that can offer a weight loss solution. It's all about what you are willing to put into it. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment