Sponsors

Monday, March 26, 2012

Liam Hemsworth, More Than Mr. Cyrus

I will admit it, I am a big Miley Cyrus fan. In my teen days, her dad, Billy Ray Cryus had the "hit" song, "Achy, Breaky Heart," that we all loved so much. And then my daughter fell in love with Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel so I watched the show right along with her. I was even a little sad when the show ended. And her music was not half bad either, I even catch myself singing along when one of her songs comes on the radio or if my daughter is listening to her music in her bedroom. 

I have found myself following her ever since she left her show. One thing that has been a constant in her life recently was her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth. He is a little cutie and they do make a great looking couple. He is starting to make a name for himself now. He is in the new movie "Hunger Games" and has become even more popular and is becoming more than just Miley Cryus' boyfriend.

In "Hunger Games" Hemsworth plays Gale Hawthorne. Gale is the main character, Katniss Everdee's best friend and hunting partner.

Sources say he may be more than just Miley's boyfriend, is it possible that the two are going to get married some time in the future? It is reported that Miley was wearing a ring this weekend at a charity event. Miley's rep. states that the two are not engaged, but you never really know, do you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment