Sponsors

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eeeewwww... Gross... Pink Slime...

Really?! Oh my gosh, just the words make me want to throw up. Now we find out that it is put into the food that we eat. How is that for trust? I expect when I buy a package of ground beef, that I am getting ground beef. Who would think that it is full of all kinds of other disgusting products? And I am feeding my children this mess?

Now, I know I am responsible for what I buy and what I eat. When it comes to restaurant food I am the one responsible for knowing what is in each product and it is ultimately up to me as to whether or not I eat it or feed it to my children. But to find out such disgust is in the products we purchase and in the foods we get from restaurants and schools, I am truly sick! Why would people sell this and feed it to people under false pretenses?! Oh, I know why, the MONEY! That's what is all about, right?! How could I forget? It doesn't matter if I am poisoning someone or selling them something that is utterly disgusting, as long as I am making lots of money. Gosh, how nice it would be to not have a consience.

But there is some good news. A pink slime manufacturing company has had to shut down all but one of its plants. I guess I am not the only one disgusted over this and their sales have drastically dropped since the news has been spreading like wildfire all over the country. I can honestly say I do not feel sorry for them.

I guess from now on I will have to find a new place to buy my meat. I will also stay away from places that have been known to use this garbage in their meat products. Or maybe I will stay away from meat all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment