Sponsors

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games' Josh Hutcherson

To be honest, I am not a big fan of The Hunger Games books, I have not seen the movie yet, but the books... Well, I just could not get into the first one after trying a few times. I do love staying on top of who is who in Hollywood, though. One of the big stars today is Josh Hutcherson who plays Peeta, from the Hunger Games. He is only 19, but he really seems mature for his age. And he sure is a little cutie.

I was reading about how he got ready for his role on the movie. He said he had to gain 50 pounds. His weight gain was not all about eating junk, though. He had to eat a lot of protein. He also had to work out with a Navy Seal trainer. He said that was really hard, and I am sure it probably was, those Navy Seals are some tough guys. I am always amazed at what actors will do for a movie. I think that shows a lot of dedication. Like I said, I have not seen the movie, but my boys have, and they loved it. And they said Hutcherson did a great job.

Another movie Hutcherson was in was The Bridge to Terabithia. Now, I did LOVE that movie and book. And I think he did a really good job in that movie, and I am sure he did great in The Hunger Games, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment