Sponsors

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Josh Hutcherson At The Kids' Choice Awards

Last night Josh Hutcherson was at the Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Not only was he there, but he presented as well. Before heading into the awards show he signed autographs and posed for pictures with his fans. Hutcherson has quickly become on Hollywood's "It" stars thanks to his role in the very popular "Hunger Games" movies. (A movie I have not seen, nor have I read the books. I am so behind...) This is not Hutcherson's first time at the Kids' Choice Awards, but it is the first time he received the recognition like he did last night.

The award show was hosted by Will Smith. I think he does a great job on it. Since I have kids I have seen many of the award shows and Nickelodeon really does a good job. It is nice to have something the kids can watch and feel a part of. I actually did not watch the show last night, but I am sure I will get a chance since Nickelodeon likes to replay it over and over.

It looks like many stars were there last night, including Nicki Minaj. I really like her, she is a lot of fun. Her music is  not always kid appropriate, but who's is. She likes to be herself and that is something I can appreciate from anyone. She presented with Hutcherson and from what I read, did a good job at it. She showed up in some sort of starship costume. I thought it was pretty cute.

I wonder if either one of them got slimed. I guess I will have to watch it to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment