Sponsors

Sunday, April 1, 2012

2012 Kids Choice Awards

I really love watching the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. Honestly I have not watched this years yet, but I know I will. I think I have seen most of the past ones. They started when I was a teen and now my kids love to watch it.

Will Smith hosted last night and there were tons of other stars there, too. Many of which got slimed, which has got to be just about one of my favorite parts. I guess it is the kid in me coming out. Will Smith got slimed, so did Justin Bieber, from the pictures, it looks like both of them enjoyed it. You had to know it was coming, though.

I really agree with many of the awards given out at the show. One of them was  Taylor Lautner who won favorite "buttkicker" and got slimed in the process. Taylor Swift got the "Big Help" award for her charity work, and it was presented by the president. She was pretty much in shock. I just love her. She seems like such a good person. Kristen Stewart won the award for the favorite movie actor, really like her, too. Selena Gomez won for both favorite female singer and favorite female TV actor. Another one of my favorites was Adam Sandler who won for favorite movie actor.

I can not wait to get a chance to watch the award show, looks like a lot of fun and I know my kids will like it, too. It's fun to get together and watch all the stars getting awards, having fun and getting slimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment