Sponsors

Monday, April 2, 2012

Miranda Lambert Won Big And So Did Others

I just love Miranda Lambert and it looks like I am not the only one. Last night at the American Country Music Awards she won top female vocalist. Her songs are amazing and she does have one heck of a voice and I love the lyrcis of her songs. You can let your kids listen to them and not feel like you have to change the station. She seems "real", too and that is what I like about some stars. I just hate it when they act all fake and better than everyone else.

Taylor Swift won big last night, too. She took home the Entertainer of the Year award for the second year straight. I love her, too, for the same reasons I love Miranda Lambert. Taylor Swift is such a good singer and I love, love, love her voice. Her songs are kid-friendly, too. I am glad she won big, I think she deserved it. I would love to see her in concert, I bet she is amazing, especially since she won entertainer of the year, she must be out of this world.

Blake Shelton won big, too. He won the top male vocalist. I really like him, too. He's pretty funny. He co-hosted the award show with Reba McEntire, who I love, too. I have liked her since I was a kid. She has great music and she is so darn funny. I love her show "Reba". I think she acts pretty good and her show is funny and pretty realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment